AXIS LADLE PREHEATERS find application in heating refractory linings of various sizes of lip-pouring and bottom- pouring ladles. The preheater consists of a horizontal steel frame pivoted at its center and mounted on a turret assembly fitted with radial and thrust bearings mounted on a robust fabricated stand.
A cowl lined with high-grade
CERAMIC WOOL BLANKET
is fitted at on eend of the horizontal frame, ands balanced by a combustion air blower which is mounted at the opposite endof the frame.
The burner is fitted facing vertically down ward at the centre of the cowl. The horizontal frame can be swiveled manually on the vertical axis and locked in position as desired.
The ladle preheater is fitted with a ATEC's oil burner with sensitrol oil valve (LPGor natural gas is also available as an option) to obtain a maximum drying temperature of 1000o C combustion air is provided by axis centrifugal blower.
Preheated oil at constant temperature and pressure is supplied to the burner by a Axis oil heating and pumping unit.
1. Oil Service tank
2 .Out flow heater
3. Motor started
4. Semi-Rotary pump for oil Tank
- Robust Construction
- Available for all sizes of ladles
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Hydraulic adjustable COWL from FL
- Fitted with fuel efficient combustion system
- Excellent fuel economy
- Fire All Gas Burner 1514
- High Velocity Gas Burner 1435
- Gas Burner 1562
- HF Burner 001
- Excess Air Light Oil Burner 2422
- Fire All Heavy Oil Burner 2514
- Furnace Oil Burner 2562
- HF Burner 002
- High Velocity Oil Burner 2435
- Excess Air fuel/Gas Burner 3422
- Fire All Dual Fuel Burner 3514
- Dual Fuel High Velocity Burner 3435
- Dual Fuel Burner 3562
- HF Burner 003