Heavy Oil Automatic Operation
Light Up & Adjustment:
- Make sure all fuel shut-off valves are kept open. Open furnace door and dampers.
- Switch ON the control panel. Start blower and check direction of rotation. Care should be taken that discharge or the suction on the blower is closed during start-up.
- Start outflow heater, oil pumps and line heaters and circulate oil through the ringmain. temperature should be in the range of 100 to 110 Deg.C. for 1500 secs. Redwod No.1 oil and oil pressure at the Ratiotrol 25 to 30 psi.
|Ignition + Gas solenoid valve open
||- PILOT FLAME ON
|Time(10S) + UV Sensor
||- UV Flame relay ON
|UV Relay ON + Time (10S)
||- MAIN SOLENOID VALVE ON
|Time(10S) + MAIN FLME ON
||- IGNITION TRNSFORMER OFF
|Ignition transformer off
||- SOLENOID VALVE OFF
|If ‘d’ fails
||- RESET & START FROM “”
- After burner is lit, gradually open zone air butterfly control valve till the burner has reached high fire condition. Set air/fuel ratio by adjusting the sensitrol oil valve. This is the ‘HIGH FIRE’ setting. Gradually the sensitrol valve if required. Lock the sensitrol oil valve by tightening grub screw provided on the valve bonnet. Also move indicator to sensitrol handle position. This act as high fire position indictor close the zone air butterfly valve to 1/4 or less open, loosen the spring catridge lock-nut and adjust spring cartridge of the Ratiotrol to set air fuel ratio. This is “LOW FIRE” setting. Gradually increase to high fire and adjust. The air-fuel ratio of the burner is now set.
- Never light-up burner from hot brick work.
- Never light-up burner from another burner
- Shut-off oil to burner by closing oil shut-off valve.
- Shut-off pumping unit.
- Do not shut combustion and atomizing air. Radiated heat from the furnace can damage burners and also carbonize oil in the oil nozzle
- Open dampers to purge furnace
- Shut off main air after the furnace has cooled down, but allow atomizing air flow for another 15 minutes.
- The oil should always be piped from below the burner centerline.
- The difference in elevation between the burner centerline and Ratiotral should not be more than 300 mm (12”).
- The impulse lapping should be at least 5 air pipe diameters away from the butterfly valve and 3 pipe diameters before any bend or construction. In cases where there is space limitations then install the impulse tap parallel to the butterfly valve shaft.
- For impulse line use half inch pipe reduced to 1/4” at the Ratiotrol.
- Air pipe lines should always be piped from burner to top or side but never from the bottom to avoid possibility of oil dripping into the air pipelines
- For burner block installation refer to us for brick lined wall and ceramic fibre lined wall.
- For mounting dimensions, weight and other installation details, write us.
- Fire All Gas Burner 1514
- High Velocity Gas Burner 1435
- Gas Burner 1562
- HF Burner 001
- Excess Air Light Oil Burner 2422
- Fire All Heavy Oil Burner 2514
- Furnace Oil Burner 2562
- HF Burner 002
- High Velocity Oil Burner 2435
- Excess Air fuel/Gas Burner 3422
- Fire All Dual Fuel Burner 3514
- Dual Fuel High Velocity Burner 3435
- Dual Fuel Burner 3562
- HF Burner 003